Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

Hey, thanks for the new helmet MG. Now about that pick axe...

I'm working on it....

New battle up! This one actually showcases some tactical maneuvering. Those dire wolves can move fast. Have to protect our archers.

After this, I hired a new, front line "arrow catcher", Bootiecall the Bald. That's ten man to pay, feed, and buy equipment for. Damn.

New contract! Retrieve an item for someone who is willing to pay crowns to have it back in his grubby little hands. Only.....Undead are guarding it. No worries.

This one was a little tough. @Wellsonian took a bit of a beating, and lost his nerve, but all's well that ends well. I paid for some healing at the temple afterward, and also paid for some upgrades for @sspoom . And now I'm broke again, so time for another job.

The Few Good Men company now has a full compliment of 12 men.

Looking good -- when your posse starts showing that first glint of chainmail all round, then you're on your way :)

We are definitely on our way. And now we have the benefit of all the DLCs I missed out on during our first campaign, including crafting, and a bigger world. The sky is the limit, guys! Get ready to have some fun. :)

We are definitely on our way. And now we have the benefit of all the DLCs I missed out on during our first campaign, including crafting, and a bigger world. The sky is the limit, guys! Get ready to have some fun. :)
Bigger world indeed - Barbarians to the north and desert nomads in the deserts to the south - with lots of nasty creatures inbetween — looking forward to your first encounters with Ifrits and giant serpents down south — that’ll be “fun”.:LOL:

Back