Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

You guys are as funny as an ingrown toenail. ;-)

Let's give a big welcome to the newest member of the FGM mercenary company, The "Outlaw" Josey Wales!

@Josey Wales , sorry, I know you wanted to "dual wield" but we have enough cannon fodder in the front ranks, and we need another marksman with a bow, so you're it. Perhaps you can take our opponents on a "Missouri Boat Ride" . :)

Battle Brothers Screenshot 2022.03.15 - 13.39.34.60.png

No…..this game just really makes you work for good gear. Takes forever.

@Wellsonian speaks the truth. This game is a true grind. EVERYTHING must be taken into account.....every gold piece, every bit of food, every arrow, piece of armor, travel time, morale of your men, relationships with the various factions, etc. must be considered. That is why I allow myself to *cheat* by skumsaving, but not in other ways. I'm willing to put in the time and work to "git gud", even if it takes a lot of retries. I find it quite enjoyable. :)

@Wellsonian speaks the truth. This game is a true grind. EVERYTHING must be taken into account.....every gold piece, every bit of food, every arrow, piece of armor, travel time, morale of your men, relationships with the various factions, etc. must be considered. That is why I allow myself to *cheat* by skumsaving, but not in other ways. I'm willing to put in the time and work to "git gud", even if it takes a lot of retries. I find it quite enjoyable. :)

I want a cool helmet this time.

Back