Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

I see (barely) retirement in my future. :oops:

You should reconsider, Sir. Continued service in the FGM company offers many benefits....including, as discussed above, delicious meals, fresh air, fame and fortune, travel to distant, exotic lands, "interactions" with exotic women, not to mention the very competitive pay we provide. A veritable cornucopia of fine things for such a man as yourself. Also, we provide the very best weapons & armor, as well as pay for temple healing. :)

Last edited:
"I see (barely) involuntary* retirement in my future."
(edited for clarity)

"Retirement" in our company is when we dig a hole for you, lower you into it, say a few words, fill the hole, and have a beer in your honor. :)

Killed another "King in the North" today and earned over $8k crowns. We now have over $30k. I'm traveling around visiting weaponsmiths and armorers to try and spend some of that.

"Retirement" in our company is when we dig a hole for you, lower you into it, say a few words, fill the hole, and have a beer in your honor. :)

Killed another "King in the North" today and earned over $8k crowns. We now have over $30k. I'm traveling around visiting weaponsmiths and armorers to try and spend some of that.
Buy a cathouse, give us all a share and we can retire...

Pfft! I miss the old days when you brought us Cheese and Hot Sauce and Smokehouse Burgers, not to mention Beer brewed using water upstream from the village latrines . . . . :poop:

Let no man say I don't serve up a diverse menu.

Food.png

Actually, Mark, the Smokehouse closed, sadly. A victim of the COVID pandemic, I imagine.

Last edited:
Back