Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

Soon, son.

My company has transitioned from 1 handed weapons & shields, to 2 handed weapons. This is a natural transition around level 15ish.

Soon, I am going to show you guys some battles that you will have trouble believing how we won. FGM Battle Brothers company is the best. We really do get the job done. We are without equal. We make lots of money. We have $40k+ crowns. I don't even know where to spend it all. We are that f**king good.

D.

So, according to Steam, I have 479 played hours on Battle Brothers as of this posting. As you can probably tell, I really love BB. I don't read or watch a lot of strategy postings on BB, as I prefer to discover things on my own. As I stated earlier, I do save scum, and I will not allow a member of my company to die, but I do allow permanent injuries. One thing I have learned, both during my current campaign and the previous one....shields are invaluable in the early to mid game, but need to be swapped out for two handed weapons once your men reach level 15ish. Most of my company are around level 14 to 16 at the time of this posting. I believe the level cap is something like 30.

A gud day for "The Terrible." Getting pretty handy at swinging that mace.
Although, if his initiative was any lower he wouldn't bother getting out of bed. :p

Haha, I place "initiative" at the bottom of my list of desired qualities in this game.

Edit:

I'll expound a bit on this statement. Initiative just means going first in Battle Brothers. Those with higher initiative take their actions before those with lower initiative. The thing is, going first, IMO, is seldom advantageous in BB. As you may or may not have noticed from watching my videos, I often choose to delay the actions of my men during their turns, because it is often better to be reactive than proactive, at least with this build.

Last edited:
Back