Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

Haha, I place "initiative" at the bottom of my list of desired qualities in this game.

Edit:

I'll expound a bit on this statement. Initiative just means going first in Battle Brothers. Those with higher initiative take their actions before those with lower initiative. The thing is, going first, IMO, is seldom advantageous in BB. As you may or may not have noticed from watching my videos, I often choose to delay the actions of my men during their turns, because it is often better to be reactive than proactive, at least with this build.
Being reactive is proactive. Interesting....

New battle. FGM against 24 Dire Wolves, so we are outnumbered two to one against a very mobile enemy.

It occurs to me that I might start sharing some of my strategy in these posts. :)

So....regarding this battle....most of this advice will be common knowledge to you wargamers, but you can see it demonstrated right here.

First.....protect your ranged units. They tend to be squishy, but they can turn the tide of a battle quickly. Surround them with armored units. Let them pick their targets.

Second.....note that I ignore surrendering (full white flag) units, unless there is no other target within range. They have surrendered, and pose no obstacle to movement. They will most likely be cut down anyway when they try to retreat.

Third....note that I hold off on releasing the dogs. The dogs are mainly for cleanup and chasing down runners.

Last edited:
Back