Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You two have way too much time on your hands..... just sayin :rolleyes:
Yeah your right. But may a man chill out a bit after work before having to play the turns ;-)
Somehow at times I like discussing and the opportunity presented itself. The measures effect all of us, now that we're forced to work form home I suddenly have time to roam the forum in between sitting behind my laptop working, ordering food and eating it.
No hard feelings whatsoever against @Runround . Just very much disagree. :)

27b4v9c.jpg

Ok guys... we were edging towards the line in the sand there...

We are essentially a wargaming club... this thread was initially set up for us all to support each other and be able to check in on each other during this pandemic. Lets keep it a bit more positive (no pun) as some folk might need a virtual arm round them as this virus and subsequent lock downs etc do play on peoples mental health.

We are The Few Good Men.. we ARE there for each other.

Well, one positive thing we've learned is that COVID is virtually non-existent in the Faroe Islands. But once the word gets really out and people start going there, the positive test numbers will probably go up.

This one's for mTk...How 'bout them CHIEFS! Maybe a rematch this year with your Niner's?

Last edited:
And my fantasy Football team lost by...wait for it......... 0.50 points. Yep, really. I lost by 1/2 of a point.
The FF Gods can be a cruel bunch. Two years ago I lost a game by...1/10th of a point!!
What does that work out to, your running back has 1 more yard or your defense has one more tackle?

My self and my wife are considered "essential" and have been working without stop (except for 1 week).
We came out of lockdown in may and only wear masks when required and then reluctantly.
We have family gatherings weekly and have been going out to eat multiple times per week since we were "allowed" in early may.
I'm done with it. Use caution but I would rather die living than live dying....

You're right. Here the "quarantine" (can it be called that currently?) has been extended until October 11. Equally the streets is already a chaos of people. We have been visiting my sister-in-law's house in Buenos Aires last week, and tomorrow we will travel to my sister's house. We hadn't seen them since March.

Surprisingly the State Governor has just allowed my county to reopen for restricted indoor dining. I reeealy am surprised.
I'm going to try to get breakfast tomorrow for the first time in six months.
Of course, this new easing of restrictions will last exact one week until the new numbers come out. Then everything will be locked
down again because Californians will assume everything is back to "normal" and ignore social distancing rules.
-
"Visit California! Where you can see stupid people doing stupid things every day!" - mTk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back