Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

EMPIRE BUILDERS: Field of Glory 2 Medieval Campaign - COMPLETED!!

HOA has made total use of the trees I allowed on the map and has gone full blown turtle in a map corner covered in woods.
I don't think I'm gonna be able to pry the little bugger out of there this time.
At some point this strategy by the defender may need to be addressed. Just sayin'. :unsure:
Well, technically, ANY level of victory (being ahead in % points) wins it... there are no draws (unless unlikely case of % points being equal) - so against an out and out defensive player, one could theoretically try and isolate some units and rout them, then sit back and wait for him to counter attackto regain points.
But it all starts getting a bit “gamey”.

Yeah, it irks me a bit that this is even an issue.

Ah, the old "Irk the gamemaster ploy". That could backfire though . . .

giphy.gif

The WHITE Empire welcomes SOUTH-EAST GERMANY under the banner of our benevolent rule.

FOG Medieval Empires Round 3f.jpg

1. SOUTH-EAST GERMANY - White attack from Hungary - @ Rico (Bohemian 1200-1319) vs @Nathangun (German SE 1200 - 1319) - WHITE VICTORY (+46%)

2. SCOTLAND & IRELAND - Red attack from Norway - @mTk (Scots-Irish 477-899 AD) vs @HOA_KSOP ( Viking 790-899 AD)

3. GREECE - Green attack from Kingdom of Sicily - @Mad Mike (Sicilian 1200-1266) vs @Wellsonian (Italian (Guelf) 1200-1319)

4. GRANADA - Blue attack from Castille - @Badger (Berber (Almohad) 1121-1269 AD) vs @Rico (Castilian/Leonese 1200-1319 AD) - BLUE VICTORY (+37%)

Last edited:
HOA and I got off to a stuttering start, but moving right along now.
Literally had to march from the farthest corner to the opposite corner before contact just last turn. :oops:
Sorry no mid-day turn, had a contractor over to give an estimate.

Back