Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

EMPIRE BUILDERS: Field of Glory 2 Medieval Campaign - COMPLETED!!

"Since I can't pick longboats, how about HILLY terrain?"
----

You've seen the last of those hilltop fortresses. You'll have to think of something else.
----
1xG3TTih.jpg

Last edited:
@Rico
Done. Password = HailFGM
The map is "Pot Luck" if you don't like it, you don't have to play it. Let me know and I'll set up another. The Slitherine Digital League does maps this way and allows either player to reject a bad map for up to three set up attempts. After that, they're stuck with whatever the fourth map might be. In our case, we can go with a specific terrain type instead if you like.
All good -- battle under way.

The pain in Spain falls mainly on the plains... someone must've ordered "extra FLAT map" for our battle in Granada ... lining up my Almohad Berbers vs @Mad Mike 's French knights... this could get ugly. On the plus, fun side -- I did get camels! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 24682
Ooh, that's my neck of the woods! It must be on the Vega, it's flat there.

Just catching up with the campaign after a while away. It looks fun, shame I can't get online enough to join in one of these. Winter maybe... sigh

@HOA_KSOP OK, battle up. Usual PW.
I thought that I had chosen the Vikings for this battle, but the game you sent has you as the Vikings and you picked the terrain type. So should I assume the only way this battle gets played is that you get to attack, you get to be the Vikings so we aren't being ahistorical and you get to pick the terrain type because you didn't like mountain or hilly?

I accepted the game without purchasing units because I did not know how to exit the setup menu. So if the only way we are going to make this happen is that you play the Vikings and in farmland, I'll play the seven units I have.

I thought that I had chosen the Vikings for this battle, but the game you sent has you as the Vikings and you picked the terrain type. So should I assume the only way this battle gets played is that you get to attack, you get to be the Vikings so we aren't being ahistorical and you get to pick the terrain type because you didn't like mountain or hilly?

I accepted the game without purchasing units because I did not know how to exit the setup menu. So if the only way we are going to make this happen is that you play the Vikings and in farmland, I'll play the seven units I have.
Just reset and restart?

@HOA_KSOP Calm down. :ROFLMAO: If what you say is true I'll go restart now.
Remember last time you panicked when you thought you had the vikings too?
----
OK, you're right. tried to delete this turn but unable to do so.
Do your turn and I'll try again next time.
---
In the interim I'm going to restart. Have to do it later as must leave for appt atm.

Last edited:
Back