Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Improvements for Campaign Turn 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get the German counters edited and then leave a copy in dropbox.

On a side note I'm playing a small CM campaign with Bootie using Panzer Campaigns for the operational level - which I think is a great piece of software for running an operation level CM game. It's straight forward to use, can be edited mid-game, provides a lot of operational level detail, and perhaps must importantly is relatively easy to administer.

@Nathangun yeah I've been in convo with him. Apparently you're using Market Garden?

I fancy playing a scenario based around 21st Pz D counterattacks on D-Day, it would make a nice excuse to role out the latest vehcle pack.

Bootie and I are using rules based on a mix of what Noob and Kohlenkau have developed, along with a few of my own modifications. Which PzC game and scenario are you currently playing? You enjoying it?

@Ithikial: Russian Counters are edited and placed in the "Counters" folder in the Russian OOB folder :). Hope everything is correct.

I just had a look. In the Folder "Counter" there are different subfolders and there are all Counters for all units which are currently on the map. Can't see anything missing.

Yes I can do that. But unfortunately not yet. I am not at home. I checked again with my smartphone and everything is there. Strange.
Just to make sure. You are looking at the "CMRT - Battle for Radzymin Soviet HQ" folder?

Yes I can do that. But unfortunately not yet. I am not at home. I checked again with my smartphone and everything is there. Strange.
Just to make sure. You are looking at the "CMRT - Battle for Radzymin Soviet HQ" folder?

Yeah mate, I can see all the folders within the counters folder but those ones are empty on this end. The only counters I can see is some off map assets from one of the main brigades.

Some kind of a strange Dropbox behavior :-(. I will put all folders and subfolders in a convenient ZIP-file tonight.

Sorry I couldn`t adress this problem earlier. I reuploaded all files and also added a Zip-File containing the Folders and Counters. Hope it works this time!

Yes, just jpegs. I will send them to you via email right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back