Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ITALIAN WARS - FOG Medieval Mini Campaign - TURN 5 - LAST TURN

Whenever I buy cannon their effect is usually zilch, nada, zero... LOL
I'm into them. Granted, it's all a bit hit and miss but they can pack a punch against massed ranks and heavy armour plus they give you reach when you need to provoke a defensive enemy into attack. The trick is shielding them, of course. I've found myself buying as many cannon as possible lately, you might have noticed ;)

I'm into them. Granted, it's all a bit hit and miss but they can pack a punch against massed ranks and heavy armour plus they give you reach when you need to provoke a defensive enemy into attack. The trick is shielding them, of course. I've found myself buying as many cannon as possible lately, you might have noticed ;)
I have noticed -- for me it's mostly "miss" ... :ROFLMAO:

@Rico , @Nathangun , @mTk Guys, I am heading to Arizona today to see my Dad and other family members, my turn rate may or may not be regular. I am taking a laptop but I am not sure what the agenda is. I was told to get on the plane and come, there'd be an uber there to get me where I am going. Be back next Wednesday if my turns drop off.

Bells are rung at St Peters as the Papal Armies defeat the Florentine forces with an incredibly hard-fought and close victory and recapture PERUGIA.
The final score was 72% - 58% = +14% ... there was basically nobody left on the battlefield at the end.

Italian Wars Mini 05bbb.jpg

TURN 5 ATTACKS:

FLORENCE:
ANCONA -- @Nelson1812 vs @Rico - Florence DEFEAT (-27%)

NAPLES: GENOA -- @chiquichops vs @Nathangun

FRANCE: MILAN -- @Bootie vs @Nathangun

MILAN: VENICE -- @Nathangun vs @HOA_KSOP or @mTk

VENICE: BOLOGNA -- @mTk vs @Nelson1812

PAPAL STATES: PERUGIA -- @Rico vs @Nelson1812 - Papal States VICTORY (+14%)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARMIES to be used:

FRANCE: French (1484 - 1500 AD)

MILAN: Milanese (1440 - 1500 AD)

VENICE: Venetian (1440 -1500 AD)

FLORENCE: Florentine (1440 -1500 AD)

PAPAL STATES: Papal (1440 -1500 AD)

NAPLES: Neapolitan (1443 -1500 AD)

Last edited:
Back