Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Just some random sh*t.

That’s ok. In California, the people in prison are in line for the vaccine before the law-abiding citizens under the age of 65. I know! Talk about f*cked up.
Same in Kansas. I can't figure out why they just don't vaccinate the guards and their families ONLY, but hey, that's above my pay grade. There are 2 states, New Jersey being the latest, where SMOKERS get priority because they have more potential underlying health issues and they would be a burden to the health care system, at least that's the reasoning. That's completely f*cked up.

Encouraged to find I'm moving up the priority ladder given my age.
Discouraged to find it probably doesn't make much difference here in CA given the distribution system is basically a *fail*.
The State is dramatically short of the vaccine and that that is being distributed shows vaccine locations with people lined up to the horizon.
Soo not gonna do that.

2vZFiJN.jpg

A fact in a democracy you have the right to be stupid and fair game for a politician. The vote of a genius is still one vote only.

Back