Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Operation Konrad - Round 1 General Thread

Which reminds me, where is a good place to write a short AAR describing 6th Panzer's exploits in the glorious Operation Konrad?

Thanks. Unfortunately my youngest has decided he doesn’t want to sleep tonight so I won’t get to it tonight either. Hopefully have more luck tomorrow

OH boy how glad Iam to finally be out of it.

"No problem honey, he slept only for half an hour max this evening... Surely he will fall asleep again any minute now."
How wrong I was back then. :D

Guess everyone can understand.

OH boy how glad Iam to finally be out of it.

"No problem honey, he slept only for half an hour max this evening... Surely he will fall asleep again any minute now."
How wrong I was back then. :D

Guess everyone can understand.
So it does end???? When? :D (he did it again last night)

haha same story here, six months and already likes gaining .... first six monthes he liked to eat 3 times at night. fortunally he sleeps from arround 23.00 till 05.00

haha same story here, six months and already likes gaining .... first six monthes he liked to eat 3 times at night. fortunally he sleeps from arround 23.00 till 05.00
To be fair I was fine when he was a baby as it's to be expected, but he's 3 now and needs to just go to sleep when he's tired. We never had these issues with the eldest who is now 6, he has been a great sleeper since he was about 7 months old.

Hello, Eastern Front warriors-
We have 3 games that are approximately halfway done, and so we will probably not get to Round 2 before mid-June. It is the time of year for vacations and such, so that’s Ok.
In the meantime, I’ve finished as much work as I can on the maps for Round 2, although their final form will be dictated by Round 1 outcomes and Round 2 planning by both teams.
As previously stated in different threads, expect alloted time for Track battles to increase to 45 minutes while maps get smaller. The need for other potential adjustments will depend on a review of the battle outcomes, in totality. At this point, I don’t think anything will change for Budapest battles.
I’ll be out of town and without my computer for this coming week, but will still check forums via phone.

Hmm i think if one of the 2 options would be enough 45 minutd or smaller maps. I liked the size of the maps for shure so i would set the timer little longer and hope the turn rate would be little faster

Hmm i think if one of the 2 options would be enough 45 minutd or smaller maps. I liked the size of the maps for shure so i would set the timer little longer and hope the turn rate would be little faster
Yeah I'd agree with this. I like the looks of the maps, more room to manoeuvre, but perhaps more time would be key. I haven't played those maps to be fair so I guess the German players who did the attacking would have more relevant opinions :)

i think the map size was okay but definitely need a little more time rather than rushing to our pixel deaths ;)

Maybe he would sleep better to the sound of gunfire? :)

"In my dreams I hear the crash of guns, the rattle of musketry, the strange, mournful mutter of the battlefield."

Back then our toddler slept pretty well to the sounds of a vacuum cleaner. There are some good 1 to 3 hour videos on YouTube I can recommend (it's at least more cost efficient than turning an actual cleaner on). :D

Maybe there are also such videos of 3 hour battlefield noises. :D

OK I officially now hate my life. My youngest has just vomited all over his bed, just as I was about to start playing. I expect this in winter, not in friggin June :( Be back with you as soon as possible @Cargol

Back