Progress screenshots: FGM/ Matrix Competition "WW2" (Finished) 2010

HAHAHA... yeah I wanted to illustrate being caught in a blizzard and its hard to do when you cant show snow falling. To be honest it doesnt look that white its just the flash from the camera over exposing it because of the white if you know what I mean. You can see that the top one looks nowhere near as snowy white... that was taken without flash. I really need to get a decent camera.

Just want to say that all the entries were fantastic. Great job all round.

HAHAHA... yeah I wanted to illustrate being caught in a blizzard and its hard to do when you cant show snow falling. To be honest it doesnt look that white its just the flash from the camera over exposing it because of the white if you know what I mean. You can see that the top one looks nowhere near as snowy white... that was taken without flash. I really need to get a decent camera.

I do know what you mean there. Flash is the bane of accurate colour...but if its evening, which is when I'm usually working on the models, you don't really have much choice because room lighting is usually just as bad. Really tough being forced to choose amongst photos none of which are quite what you see in reality!

Back
Top Bottom