Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Return to Magna Graecia - Set Up & Turn 1

Is it ok that I post my non-secret operations here, in the public thread, or do you prefer PMs?

Anyway:

Army II MARCH from Tarentum to Venusia.

I'm following this campaign with interest.
Is it just the FOG 2 that is being used?

So flowers and chocolate is the way to go. Not Pyrrhus’ style so I bring a plate of Greek delicacies (including sheep testicles) to the Samnites:

DIPLOMACY on VENUSIA.

1697294734586.png

Consul @Nathangun send the 2nd Roman Army on an epic route march.

Plays MARCH operation.

1. Fragellae to Capua (Modifiers: Drillmaster Trait +1, 2x Friendly City = +2, Improved Road +1) Die roll: 7 + 5 = 12 (successful, continue operation)

2. Capua to Maleventum (Modifiers: Drillmaster +1, Friendly City +1, Improved Road +1) Die roll: 9 + 3 = 12 (successful, continue operation)

3. Maleventum to Asculum (Modifiers: Drillmaster +1, Improved Road +1) Die roll: 1 + 2 = 3 (successful, operation ENDS)

Back to @kronenblatt

Phyrrus campaign Turn 1 Cam 005.jpg

1697294789961.png

Pyrrhus plays DIPLOMACY Operation on Canusium.

(Modifiers: Friendly Adjacent Armies x2 = +2 ) Die roll: 2 + 2 = 4 NO effect.

Pyrrhus's gifts and honeyed words have no effect initially -- so he uses his Army II General's Political Conspirator Trait for a re-roll.

(Modifiers: Friendly Adjacent Armies x2 = +2 ) Die roll: 9 + 2 =11 Canusium flipped backed to NEUTRAL.

----------------------------------------

Back to Consul @Nathangun

Phyrrus campaign Turn 1 Cam 006.jpg

1697295922872.png

Back