Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

World of Tanks Roll Call

If you ever need another player for your platoon, send an invite to Lighthorse_
I have 15x tier ten tanks and 20 other tanks, that are between tier 3 to 9 tanks.
I played mostly during the night, Pacific time zone.

Good Hunting FGM's
:")
Lighthorse_

And I am perfectly content to send WG my money to purchase a premium tank because they are never MM'd into a battle with tanks more than 1 tier higher. That means I save a lot of time and resources not getting overwhelmed and killed. The added benefit is that I feel I get the chance to contribute to the team's winning effort in every battle, rather then finding myself getting hammered by some 2 tier bully.

Nort, you won't believe the numbers my AT 15a is putting up! Will talk w/you later. Thanks for the "heads up".

Got a little help from customer support and it is finally working...as you can see.
This is currently my all-time favorite vehicle...the AT 15a tank destroyer.
BTW, my crew is better looking than yours.
AT15a.jpg

What's up guys,

New member at FGM here, I also play WoT under the same handle ~ Dr_Powderfinger ~

I'm a fair player, 11k games - 55% and 1900ish wn8 almost entirely solopubbing... but I was only briefly in a clan and have little to no experience in team battles, clan wars, or even platooning for that matter. I also only have 4 tier 10s as I have been playing on the cheap with no premium and very little gold :(

That said, after playing for almost 2 years I decided to take a break from tanking when I rediscovered CM last month. I'm sure I'll be playing WoT again fairly soon however, and will definitely pop back in this thread to round up some platoons and chitchat about overpowered Russian tanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this is the correct spot for this post, but if any of you are interested in some tank reviews, tactic tutorials, or just plan entertaining replay videos of WOT action, Google the Mighty Jingles.

He is a gent in England who has a couple to sites. He is a good player, explains the game engine well, and is full of helpful tactic tips and in-game tank knowledge. Once in a while, I find him to be a little bit much, but overall he strikes me as a good person who I would like to share a beer with.

When mTk first started me on this game, I was lost and not very successful. After taking advice from Jingles, my battlefield success ... and my win rate ... have noticeably increased.

I'm not sure if this is the correct spot for this post, but if any of you are interested in some tank reviews, tactic tutorials, or just plan entertaining replay videos of WOT action, Google the Mighty Jingles.

He is a gent in England who has a couple to sites. He is a good player, explains the game engine well, and is full of helpful tactic tips and in-game tank knowledge. Once in a while, I find him to be a little bit much, but overall he strikes me as a good person who I would like to share a beer with.

When mTk first started me on this game, I was lost and not very successful. After taking advice from Jingles, my battlefield success ... and my win rate ... have noticeably increased.

Agreed. I don't watch a ton of videos but Jingle's stuff is top notch.

And waaaayy to many WoT players pile up thousands of games without bothering to learn how to play properly. Though the game seems simple on the surface, spending some effort to learn the intricacies of gameplay(thru videos/guides/forums/mentors etc.) is crucial to becoming a successful and happy tanker long-term.

Edit: I'm actually still on hiatus from tanking, will probably return when my CM honeymoon phase wears off...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back