Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

World of Tanks Roll Call

Thanks, Terry

I went 9-3 in my Chinese Type T-34, trying to get to the T-58 to grind the heavies. Also went 1-0 in mt Swedish IKV90B

The Chinese Type 59 Gold is up on silent action. It is veeerry bright!
Minimum starting bid 20,000 Gold. That's about $80 +/-.
Was on sale last year for 25,000 Gold.
Still have about 7.5 hrs to get your bid in. I don't see where it mentions how large the auction inventory is.
Look! A tank mTk is NOT going to get!
-----

Last edited:
The Chinese Type 59 Gold is up on silent action. It is veeerry bright!
Minimum starting bid 20,000 Gold. That's about $80 +/-.
Was on sale last year for 25,000 Gold.
Still have about 7.5 hrs to get your bid in. I don't see where it mentions how large the auction inventory is.
Look! A tank mTk is NOT going to get!
-----
Passed. Then this morning they had the captured version of the French H 39 going for 6500 and they were all gone in less than a minute. I mean, I got in at exactly 10:00 AM, saw the price, they had a 1000 units, boom, gone, in like 10 seconds.

Well version 2 is nerfing HE rounds in a big way. I don’t agree with this at all. I personally do not have an issue with arty or HE deep guns, but WG does. Not sure they are taking this game in the right direction.

Last edited:
Everyone thing I've read suggests the community agrees the HE "mew balance" fixes a problem that doesn't exist.
WG looks at the inconsistency of HE results as a problem. Most of us just call derp guns "fun."
You can still get a bid in for a black market vheeled wehicle if you really need one.
Ohhh, the dark side is tempting young Padawan....

Take a closer look, they addressed the KV2 in the vid 2:10 :

Personally I'm neither here nor there on the shell changes, a nerf to gold rounds is a step in the right direction but I'd rather they focused on more annoying issues such as wheelchairs being physics breakingly OP making 90% of light tanks pointless, and arty cancer spam.

Take a closer look, they addressed the KV2 in the vid 2:10 :

Personally I'm neither here nor there on the shell changes, a nerf to gold rounds is a step in the right direction but I'd rather they focused on more annoying issues such as wheelchairs being physics breakingly OP making 90% of light tanks pointless, and arty cancer spam.
Agreed. The whole wheeled vehicle thing is a joke. I was in a Skorpion G and was in bushes, one drove straight at me and at ten meters I shot it and I did not kill it outright. That is bullshit. That gun at 10 meters would have disintegrated that wheeled rig. And I have bounced these vehicles multiple times with this gun, which I am sorry, from the angles and distances I have hit them from, I call “bullshit”.

And what annoys me is they have clearly nerfed the G. It’s gun is not as accurate as it used to be. My observation is the Russian equivalent, the 130-pm or whatever it’s called has the gun accuracy the G used to have.

WTF WG? You save the KV-2 because..well, I don't know why. Save their derp guns and ruin all the others?
Absolutely NO ONE has been demanding HE shells be nerfed into uselessness!
The reasons they provide for the change are all the same as for their current use!
Nevermind. This one makes me madder than even the inclusion of vheeled wehicles, but not by much.
Old dog does not like changes.
I am finding the potential changes to gold rounds...interesting. If left as it stands it sounds like it could reduce their usage by making "regular" AP rounds more competitive. If implemented it would seem it would also reduce WG cash flow. I am, undoubtedly, wrong about that, but does sound feasible. WG never makes any changes that would impair their income. So, this confuses me.
---
Lastly, I'm at a bit of a crossroads. I have no goals atm. Don't want/need any new vehicles. Almost all my crews are trained to 3+. I've got more gold/credits on hand than I should have. Unable atm to get any MOE's because most of the vehicles I've been playing recently are Tier IX & X and it is an almost impossible task with unicums having established a very high floor with them.
I mean playing just to have the opportunity to kill cockroaches is compelling, but not really a long term proposition. Hmm.

More HP on vehicles plus lesser damage from gold rounds equals more gold rounds being consumed.

KV2, can you say "sentimental" Russian bias....

Last edited:
Back