Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Return to Magna Graecia - Set Up & Turn 1

Pyrrhus the yet-no-so-great is pleased at the successful siege, but a disturbing thought lingers at the back of his head: will that general of his become too big for his own boots...? Is that general (his name being Axander, almost Alexander) a potential usurper...? There are rumours that A(le)xander calls himself Poliorcetes (whatever that means, nobody knows anymore).

Last edited:
Nice thing you've got going on here, even as a onlooker only. I have the games but not that much hours in it and not enough time to participate in these so I guess i'll have to do with lurking ;-)

Nice thing you've got going on here, even as a onlooker only. I have the games but not that much hours in it and not enough time to participate in these so I guess i'll have to do with lurking ;-)
Lurking is fine. :) We want a bigger audience. And in due course you may be ready to take part, if not in this campaign then in some other. :)

Last edited:
Lurking is fine. :) We want an bigger audience. And in due course you may be ready to take part, if not in this campaign then in some other. :)
A year or two ago I played quite a bit of fog Empires with the battles in fog. So basic understanding should be good enough. Did quite some CM H2H here but lately even that is difficult lately, although stuff is improving so let's see! At least FOG battles take less time compared to CM, I think .
For now I enjoy lurking

DIPLOMACY on BOVIAMUM.

And if first attempt fails, I’ll use Pyrrhus’ SEMI-DIVINE trait to re-roll (through POLITICAL CONSPIRATOR).

Pyrrhus plays last DIPLOMATIC Operation on Boviamum.

Die Roll: 9 (Modifier: Samnite City +2) = 11 -- SUCCESSFUL

Boviamum switches to Pyrrhus control.

------------------------------------------------

That concludes the first year of campaigning -- quite successful one for Pyrrhus who has managed to gain control of large swathes of southern Italy.

A new Roman Consul will take the reigns of Rome's fortunes for the next Turn.

Phyrrus campaign Turn 1 Cam 020.jpg

1697885382225.png

Back