Bootie reads the bible....

.. when we find a demon, we will know...

Demons are nasty invisible life-forms, like Arnie's Predator.
They operate by subtle stealth,and their biggest advantage is that many people don't even believe they exist, or are scared of them, and are therefore easy meat for them!
Demons are basically brainless little things who Jesus swats like flies.He said:- "I cast out devils by the finger of God" (Luke 11:19/20)

We don't SEE demons,we FEEL them worming around inside our minds like alien parasites, trying to twist our thought processes to their will.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of darkness.."(Eph 6:12)
Demons are SABOTEURS,doing their utmost to make humans unhappy so they and their master Satan can FEED OFF the bad vibes of discord and hate they've sown in the human race.

Demons will sift our brains and zero in on any personal flaws to try to get a foot in the door of our minds.
"Don't give the devil a foothold" (Eph 4:27), "Resist the devil and he'll flee from you" (James 4:7)
But if we give in to their promptings, we gradually become taken over by them and end up POSSESSED in varying degrees, like puppets and ventriloquists dummies with demons pulling our strings.

Demons make weak people blurt out swearwords, become drawn to filth and squalor ,be loud and hyper, violent, do self-harm, have panic attacks and slag off Christians etc.
To defeat them,we simply keep a cool laidback frame of mind and use the weapons of kindness and decency and honour in our daily lives backed up by the holy spirit.

And if demons are hassling you,tell them to clear off in the name of Jesus,he terrifies them, one demon in a possessed man saw him and shrieked:- "Let us alone; what have we to do with you Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are,the Holy One of God" (Mark 1:24)
"Whenever the evil spirits saw him, they fell down before him and cried out, "You are the Son of God."-(Mark 3:11)
"Demons came out of many people, shouting, "You are the Son of God!"-(Luke 4:41)
A whole lotta shakin goin on -"Believe in God,the demons also believe and tremble"-(James 2:19)

Boxer Frank Bruno's powerful fists couldn't handle his demons and he had a breakdown.
And TV survival expert Ray Mears went the same way.
And SAS man Mac said on TV that 3 of his old mates in the regiment killed themselves later.All their weapon skills couldn't help them.
"For the weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world" (2 Cor 10:4/5)

When the demons realise we won't do their bidding, they'll get out of our skulls and go looking for a weaker victim,don't let it be you!

..But no, because everything is working by the laws of nature, which was 'established' in first moments of BB, water always will have 2H and 1O..

Yes, God wrote the laws of nature into the Creation Program, then snapped his fingers to start it, THAT was the Big Bang..:)

We don't SEE demons,we FEEL them worming around inside our minds like alien parasites, trying to twist our thought processes to their will.

Feel is purely subjective category, far from objective. One may said that Santa is also around because he is feeling it.

And who wrote God program :):)

We don't know who or what God is, or where he is, so we have insufficient data to answer that question.
For example is he 'out there'?-
"Is not God in the heights of heaven? And see how lofty are the highest stars!" (Job 22:12)

And gets around at warp speed?-
"God rides upon a swift cloud" (Isa 19:1)

With time dilation effects?-
"With God a thousand years are as one day" (2 Pet 3:80

Is he sometimes in earth orbit?-
"God sits on the circle of the earth" (Isa 40:22)

Or right next to us in 'cloaked mode'?-
"God goes by me but I see him not" (Job 9:10)

Or is he at every point in the universe simultaneously?-
"Am I only a nearby God? Can you hide? I fill heaven and earth" (Jer 23:23/4)

Was Jesus an alien?-
Jesus said:-"You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world" (John 8:23)

You see how little we truly know, but instead of just saying "there's no god", Christians keep an open mind and are willing to explore every possibility..:)

And gets around at warp speed?-
"God rides upon a swift cloud" (Isa 19:1)

Considering that God must be on sky, maybe he is just being riding on regular a cloud.

With time dilation effects?-
"With God a thousand years are as one day" (2 Pet 3:80

This is not time dilation :) Anyway supreme being must have longer life than human :)

Is he sometimes in earth orbit?-
"God sits on the circle of the earth" (Isa 40:22)

Circle of earth could mean earth surface. Or underground. Or any circle related to the earth shape
Was Jesus an alien?-
Jesus said:-"You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world" (John 8:23)
When you claim you are sent from god, you must claim that you are better than everyone else.
This does not mean he is alien. Just human who is better than other humans.

So...any of these could be interpreted whatever you like.

Christians keep an open mind and are willing to explore every possibility..:)

Oh, and other believers believe in false gods? Why dont you explore that possibility?

..When you claim you are sent from god, you must claim that you are better than everyone else.
This does not mean he is alien. Just human who is better than other humans..

Although Jesus had a human body, his soul was timeless-
"Father..you loved me before the creation of the world"- John 17:24

And he made it clear that it was God working THROUGH him-
"I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself"- John 5:19

And he could do things no human could do-
"..even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."- John 10:38

Bringing little girl back to life
Bringing widows son back to life
Bringing Lazarus back to life
Stilling the storm
Feeding 4000
Walking on sea
Feeding 5000
Coin in fishes mouth
Withering fig tree
Big catch of fish
Water into wine
Another big fish catch
Healing leper
Healing Centurions servant
Healing Peters mother-in-law
Healing sick at evening
Healing paralysed man
Healing haemorraging woman
Healing two blind men
Healing mans withered hand
Healing Canaanite womans daughter
Healing boy with seizures
Healing blind man
Healing deaf and dumb man
Healing another blind man
Healing crippled woman
Healing man with dropsy
Healing 10 lepers
Restoring a cut-off ear
Healing noblemans sons fever
Healing crippled man at Bethesda
Healing a born-blind man
Casting out demons into pigs
Curing a mute lunatic
Casting out dirty spirit
Curing a possessed blind-dumb man
Appeared to his followers after his death

..other believers believe in false gods? Why dont you explore that possibility?

Their gods were all invented by them, and are therefore false gods.
But nobody invented Jesus, he was solid flesh and blood..:)

Their gods were all invented by them, and are therefore false gods.
But nobody invented Jesus, he was solid flesh and blood..:)

Christian god was invented by people to. If Jesus existed that does not mean that he was sent by god.\
This kind of statements are usually spoken by fanatics who sit in aircraft and slams into building.

And he could do things no human could do-

And proof is what?
Some txt in some book?
There are books that describes Santa climbing through the chimney...

So, point is that you must obey god laws, but you still can not be shure that you will be saved?

Right, there are no guarantees..:)
Even the great apostle Paul said-"I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time" (1 Cor 4:3)

In other words we can just give it our best shot and keep our fingers crossed..

Christian god was invented by people to. If Jesus existed that does not mean that he was sent by god.
This kind of statements are usually spoken by fanatics who sit in aircraft and slams into building.
And proof is what?
Some txt in some book?
There are books that describes Santa climbing through the chimney...

1- Prove people invented the christian God..
2- Prove Jesus didn't exist..
3- Prove the Bible is lies..
4- Christians don't fly planes into buildings..
5- I worked out for myself that Santa didn't exist when I was 40 years old..:)

1- Prove people invented the christian God..

Who else could? People love to dream about better life after death, people must explain why they live so bad, etc...
When someone know very little about world around him, god is perfect explanation for anything...thunders, earthquakes, floods, sun eclipses...

2- Prove Jesus didn't exist..

I didnt say he didnt.

3- Prove the Bible is lies..

In previous post, you stated bunch of things that are just impossible.
Not a single miracle ever happened in recorded history.

4- Christians don't fly planes into buildings..

HAHAH :):)
No, they just start wars to eradicate other people :):)
And they will. As soon as they translate same passage in Bible like 'its ok to kill nonbelieer"

Right, there are no guarantees..:)
In other words we can just give it our best shot and keep our fingers crossed..

So, if god made this world, conclusion would be it's very bad design, non reliable, and it's support cant help it's users.

In previous post, you stated bunch of things that are just impossible.
Not a single miracle ever happened in recorded history."

Huh? The entire nation of Israel and the occupying Roman garrison saw Jesus strutting his stuff, he even cured a centurions servant..:) (Matt 8:5)

So, if god made this world, conclusion would be it's very bad design, non reliable, and it's support cant help it's users.

NO, you're conclusion is wrong. The world was good when it was created. Humans let in sin which mad it bad.

But you can still see God's greatness in His creation. Especially now in spring when nature rejuvenates. Just watch the miracle of budding leaves.

..they (christians) just start wars to eradicate other people"

Nah, true christians don't do stuff like that. For example I vote for a Brit political party that promises to bring our troops safely home from Afghanistan..:)

..The world was good when it was created. Humans let in sin which mad it bad..

Right, I blame Eve-

SATAN - "Hmm, that apple looks yummy.."
EVE - "I'm not supposed to touch it"
SATAN - "Don't be daft, if you don't have it Adam will, and then laugh at you for being a dumb little girly, you know how men are"
EVE - "I'm forbidden to have it"
SATAN - "Hmm...Your skin looks a bit dry, fresh fruit would work wonders for your complexion"
EVE - "Leave me alone!"
SATAN - "It'll just rot if left on the tree, what a waste.."
EVE - "Shut up"
SATAN - "Apples are good for teeth, you don't want yours to turn black do you?"
EVE - "Oh be quiet!"
SATAN - "You'll get scurvy without vitamin C and your gums will puff up like a boxers gumshield"..
EVE - "Clam up!"
SATAN - "Okay okay, scuse me for breathing, none of my business if you want to end up looking like a cross between Mike Tyson and Ugly Betty"..
EVE - "Hmm okay, I'd better eat it, but don't tell anyone"
SATAN - "Sure, sure, you can trust me"..

Nah, true christians don't do stuff like that. For example I vote for a Brit political party that promises to bring our troops safely home from Afghanistan..:)

Like i said. When they need it, they find nice little sentence in bible and they will do it. Like crusaders.

Huh? The entire nation of Israel and the occupying Roman garrison saw Jesus strutting his stuff, he even cured a centurions servant.. (Matt 8:5)

Only record about that is whats written in Bible.

Back
Top Bottom