Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking I wouldn't mind the cooler weather to kick in, but I don't want
to get too enthusiastic about it because I am 100% sure this is the year we get
flammable snow.
-----
Pour a measure of whisky, gin or rum into a glass, then see if you can smell it.
If you can, then drink it and if you can taste it it's reasonable to assume you are
currently free of the virus.
I tested myself nine times last night and was virus free each time, thank goodness.
I will test myself again today because I have developed a headache which can also
be a symptom.

Last edited:
Now come on guys! That was a good one.
Whew! Tough crowd. :p

I saw it this morning and thought "I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a joke, but I just don't get it... I must be getting old" :)

Last edited:
Here in the good old USA the federal government is still in denial about the entire pandemic
Only over 192k deaths as of this morning
I order all my groceries online and always wear a face mask and face shield when I have to go out or at work

Here in the good old USA the federal government is still in denial about the entire pandemic
I order all my groceries online and always wear a face mask and face shield when I have to go out or at work
And what is the Federal government supposed to do about it? They are accelerating vaccine development, they mobilized industry to produce ventilators and other PPE, they’ve also restricted travel to and from the US and they have thrown a shit box full of money at people and companies to keep the economy afloat. But it is up to your state and your local health authorities to mandate what protections need to be in place to safeguard the public in Your locale. You might want to review the state’s right topic and the limits that sets on Federal authority.

The pandemic is a very big, expensive, time consuming, health concern to our federal government (and all of us tax payers). Some people have different opinions on the best way to handle it and those opinions evolve as new information is learned. Below is a link to some of the many websites explaining what the federal government is doing reference the pandemic. The link helps to demonstrate that the US federal government is not "in denial about the entire pandemic".

The pandemic is a very big, expensive, time consuming, health concern to our federal government (and all of us tax payers). Some people have different opinions on the best way to handle it and those opinions evolve as new information is learned. Below is a link to some of the many websites explaining what the federal government is doing reference the pandemic. The link helps to demonstrate that the US federal government is not "in denial about the entire pandemic".

I believe he was alluding to the Administration with the "in denial about the entire pandemic" if I had to wager a guess.

Thanks for the link, very educational. Now we need to find some links to the US Constitution so some of our members can get an education on just how far Federal authority "goes"...

Let me also point out that it is UP TO EACH INDIVIDUAL to determine the level of risk to exposure to the virus they are willing to accept. I am older than 61 and have a compromised immune system and I don't need the Federal or State or the County health department telling me where I can and where I can not go. They can tell me how the virus is transmitted, what safeguards I should to take AND I will make the decision to go to work, go to school, go to the grocery, go to a bar, go to a protest or go to Sturgis. If I don't feel the trip is worth the risk, I do not go. Plain and simple. I am an adult and can make my own decisions and I don't need Trump or Biden or Pence or Harris or McConnel or Pelosi or any of the government class sycophants telling me otherwise, I'm a big boy and can make my own decisions.

Last edited:
Just make sure you don´t buy those infected fruits or vegetables :LOL:

Let me also point out that it is UP TO EACH INDIVIDUAL to determine the level of risk to exposure to the virus they are willing to accept. I am older than 61 and have a compromised immune system and I don't need the Federal or State or the County health department telling me where I can and where I can not go. They can tell me how the virus is transmitted, what safeguards I should to take AND I will make the decision to go to work, go to school, go to the grocery, go to a bar, go to a protest or go to Sturgis. If I don't feel the trip is worth the risk, I do not go. Plain and simple. I am an adult and can make my own decisions and I don't need Trump or Biden or Pence or Harris or McConnel or Pelosi or any of the government class sycophants telling me otherwise, I'm a big boy and can make my own decisions.
Careful Barry. You are treading dangerously close to the concept that people need to take personal responsibility for themselves, and not expect the government to take care of their entitlements. And we know that such a concept is not vogue these days.

Oh that is cool. Early information but it could lead to helping doctors treating patients.
Plus the week before there was an interesting article about male and female immune responses and why men appear more susceptible, so the medici’s Are making progress for sure.

Last edited:
Yes I am calling out the Chief Executive of the United States
Just look at his rosy comments about the pandemic from the podium and his utterances in private
Churchill, FDR...not by long shot!

Remember while we know much more about Covid 19 than we did months ago there is still much more research to be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back